Posted on July 01 2016
Independence Day is almost here! Celebrating America's 240th birthday is the perfect time to make delicious desserts for the family to eat by the pool, at your backyard BBQ, or at the park watching fireworks! If you're in charge of the desserts for your 4th of July celebration or are looking for some amazing dessert inspiration... I've rounded up the BEST red, white and blue desserts on Pinterest!
3. Fireworks Sugar Cookie Cake
5. Star Spangled Pretzel Twists
7. Red, White and Blue Ice Cream Sandwiches
8. Firecracker Rice Krispie Treats
10. Red, White and Blue Chocolate Cookies
All of these desserts feature the perfect touch of American patriotism! Have an incredible 4th of July and make sure to spend it with those you love!
The Garcia Diaries Blog | Instagram | Facebook
Everything looks so yummy! Great picks!